Cosmetic Dental Services
Alexandra Hills is dedicated to providing cosmetic dental work. This form of dentistry matters just as much as emergency services or routine hygiene appointments. After all, your physical appearance does affect your self-esteem. However, you also might want to undergo cosmetic dentistry services because it serves more than one purpose.
Why do I need Cosmetic Dental Services?
Sometimes, a misaligned jaw might look unattractive. Crooked teeth also might not be very appealing. However, it also causes additional problems. For instance, a misaligned jaw can cause headaches, neck and jaw pain. It also can affect your ability to eat, talk, laugh and enjoy life. Therefore, your cosmetic dentistry work might be necessary for improving your quality of life – not just your outer appearance.
Types of Cosmetic Dental Work We Provide
Alexandra Hills Dental offers a variety of solutions to help you improve your physical appearance. We will carefully examine you before deciding on the kind of treatment that would most be appropriate for you. Then, we will design a customised treatment plan.
We offer these types of cosmetic dental services:
- Teeth whitening – We want you to look your best for any occasion. Therefore, we offer you superior services to help you put forth your best smile. When calling on our services, you can always be confident wherever you go – to work, church, social gatherings and more.
- Tooth coloured fillings – The adhesive bondings and cavity fillings we design for you are meant to replicate your natural teeth. They coordinate with both the colour and shape each surrounding tooth.
- Dental veneers – We offer you durable veneers made of porcelain materials to enhance the surface of your teeth. You can instantly have white and straight teeth without prolonged treatmet.
- Crown and bridges – Our talented dental team provides customised crowns and bridges to help you improve your smile. They also make it easier for you to chew, talk, laugh and more.
- Dental implants – We can plant a prosthetic tooth into your jaw line. It is highly unlikely that anyone would be able to distinguish it from your natural teeth.
- Invisalign braces – No longer do you have to suffer the embarrassment of having metal braces. Invisible teeth straighteners are available for our adults patitent without prolong.
- Teeth straightening – We provide a range of reconstructive solutions to help you straighten you teeth. With Invisalign braces. Our veneer implant services also can improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Gum re-shaping – The best way for some people to put their best smile forward is to receive assistance with reconstructing the gums. If you are a person who is concerned about your smile, this might be the option that is best for you.
- Smile makeovers – We will use a variety of corrective teeth and gum reconstructive services to help you enhance your smile. Please feel free to ask us how we can help you improve your facial appearance.